Thursday, January 7, 2010

Not Just in Large Numbers..

To say that there is truth in large numbers is clearly overstated.
Hip Hop has a way with me. If ever I needed a shoulder or listening ear
then I found myself turning to one of my oldest friend in the back of a book of references
including God and my mother. Rhymes have always kept me grounded. Having one of these
over due grindin' out days to myself, I stumbled on an old video, one of my favorites.
I used to think that my father was drum because a beat can keep my pulse. Really! Like seriously, my reflex to music is not just physical, its like an arrangement of molecules
begin a conga line pitter patter of ideas in my soul.
This video just proved to be my relaps back into a functioning Hip Hop Head.
So no H.A. (Hip-hop Anonomous) meetings for me this week. PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment