Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Simple Explanation...

The Story of Simple.


Not the same tale from Langston Hughes. lol.

See, this blog spot has been inspired by writers and poets before me just taken and revamped to fit my own corky and perspective personality. This is my first blog that I am really going to take my time and cater to because I figured it was worth a true shot. Coming to a harsh conclusion that I have commitment issues, I have tried this almost 8 times before deciding not to let my lack of all and all "honesty" hang out for the masses to see.


To simply put it, for once is a long time of shallow breaths I intend on being real, letting loose the firm hold on masculinity, and being vulnerable. Here is a piece of my heart, maybe you will find that we speak the same language.












No comments:

Post a Comment